Jesus Garcia-Tallaj, Founder and Manager Partner of Garcia Tallaj since 1994, is an attorney at the National University Pedro Henriquez Ureña, Santo Domingo, post-grades in Civil Procedural Law and Master in Corporate Law at Pontifical Catholic University Madre y Maestra, Santiago. His studies and experiences cover the areas of Real Estate Law, Civil Law, Commercial Law, and Civil Procedure Law.
His experiences in his attorney career are:
- Since 1991 Notary Public of Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- Since 1992 Founding and Managing Partner at GARCIA TALLAJ
- 1991 – 1992 Associate Attorney at Tavares, Pittaluga & Asociados
- 1988 – 1991 Paralegal and Assitant Attorney at Russin, Vecchi & Heredia Bonetti
- 1985-1991, Warrant Officer at Bailiff of the Court at the Supreme Court of Justice
Jesus Garcia-Tallaj, is continually refine their professional profile in those areas for which feels greater aptitude from its first meetings in this profession, in order to provide better service to their customers and contribute in any way possible to improve the Dominican legal system and its once the Dominican society.